Accepted Materials and Prices
TRANSFER SITE: 2079 Hwy MM Fitchburg WI, 53575
*MINIMUM CHARGE FOR ANY LOAD IS 1 TON.
*LOADS EXCEEDING 1 TON WILL BE CHARGED BY THE POUND.
Log Gone It LLC. Dumping Instructions
Hours of operation Monday – Friday 7 AM – 4:30 PM
- Log Gone It(LGI) is located within Mandt Sandfill. The address is 2079 Hwy MM Fitchburg WI, 53575. The property has cameras that cover the entire area.
- Enter the property using the south pit entrance located directly across from the Sunoco Gas Station. DO NOT USE THE NORTH ENTRANCE NEXT TO HOUSE
- Leave your chipper or trailer connected to your truck when scaling. Swing wide with trailers. You will be liable for any damages you cause to the scale
- Drive past the scale on the left-hand side then swing back to your right to enter the scale very slowly
- Pull up to the LGI scale box so you can reach through your driver window and pull out an empty load ticket
- Fill out the load ticket completely except for your empty weight (you will get your empty weight after you dump) KEEP YOUR TICKET WITH YOU UNTIL YOU SCALE OUT EMPTY
- If you make a mistake write VOID on the ticket and place it in the completed ticket box.
- DO NOT TAKE VOIDED OR BLANK TICKETS WITH YOU, LEAVE THEM.
- Pull off the scale and turn right to enter the LGI site. There will be signs to follow
- When you reach the transfer site you can drop your chipper or trailer in the designated area
- Proceed to the correct material pile that you have brought in. Back up to pile and dump.
- Proceed to trailer drop area and hook up your trailer.
- Follow your same path back to scale.
- Enter the scale very slow and the same way you did when you entered
- Pull up to the LGI scale box.
- Write down your empty weight on your load ticket. Make sure it is filled out completely
- Keep the top copy for your self and the bottom 3 copies go in the completed box
- Exit the scale slowly
BILLING ADDRESS: 4720 Farwell St. McFarland, WI 53558